As a restaurant owner, chef or retail food or beverage proprietor, do you dream of:
- Being the neighborhood destination for socializing, eating and drinking?
- Connecting with patrons & your community?
- Generating more revenue?
- Increasing repeat business?
- Making regulars feel special?
- Attracting a steady stream of new customers?
- Getting name recognition for providing great food and top-notch service?
By engaging Twitter, you can accomplish all of that and more!
This Twitter for Restaurants
guide is for restaurants, bars, chefs, wineries, breweries, and food-related companies just getting started with Twitter, or have a presence but aren’t sure how to manage it or gauge its influence on their business.
What you get
Twitter for Restaurants - A Comprehensive Guide
is a full-color, 28-page pdf ebook that offers real information, how-to's, links and tips on the most recent content available about making Twitter work for your business. The guide includes great info on the following topics:
But wait...there's more...
|How to set up an account
Branding your page
Followers and who to follow
Time Management tips
||Promoting your Twitter page
Instantly download the Twitter for Restaurants PDF guide after purchasing with Google Checkout. Why Google Checkout? Its safe, secure, and so simple. You will have to log in with your Google account, so if you don't already have one, that'll be the only additional step to take before gaining access to the guide.
Once purchased, you'll see a Click here to retrieve you purchase link. Click the link and the guide will download immediately. You'll receive a receipt and thank you note from Twitter for Restaurants for your records. See the FAQ for more information on purchase security.
In addition, you'll also find links to all of the Twitter-assistants, like dashboards, tracking programs, etc. and a quick analysis of how to implement and cull data from them.
The associated Social Media satellites for Twitter for Restaurants (Twitter
) are open to all, and provide insight and commentary on using Twitter to broaden your reach. These sites will not provide much information found in the guide, but will offer supplemental chatter and basic how-to's. Get the guide to get the most from this effort!
Not ready to commit? You'll find scads of good information in the blog post that prompted the creation of the full fledged Twitter for Restaurants
guide. Put some of the featured tips to work for you, then see if you'd like to explore Twitter's potential further by getting the guide. Read that post here >>
Zachary Adam Cohen (@zacahrycohen
), Social Media advisor to restaurants in the NYC area, kindly read through the Twitter for Restaurants e-book and gave it a thumbs-up
! Check out the review >>
What's in it for you?
Think of this little investment as picking up the check for a Friday night two-top, a thrifty happy hour four-some, or a decent bottle of wine. The difference is by adding Twitter to your marketing arsenal, and consistently and genuinely tweeting, you can to attract that kind of patronage 10-fold. Maybe even 100-fold.
What the Guide isn't
- The Twitter for Restaurants guide is NOT a stack of boring white papers filled with paragraph after paragraph of industry buzz words and mind-numbing copy. The guide is artfully laid out with good looking graphics and to-the-point topics. It is designed to be tackled in short increments of time, and can be understood by even the most freshman of staff.
- The guide is NOT magic beans. There is no Press Here button and wallah! all the hard work is done and you are famous on Twitter. Like anything worth having in life, you must commit a little bit of your time initially to make it work and understand the results.
90-day money back guarantee
We’re so confident that Twitter for Restaurants - A Comprehensive Guide
will help your restaurant get a leg up on Twitter, that if you’re not completely satisfied with the guide, we'll refund your money. Why 90 days? Because Social Media success, even a smidgen of success, does not happen overnight. Its up to you to take the time to make it work. The tools and tips found within the guide are designed to make your business' experience with Twitter smooth and rewarding.