What is all this social media stuff? Folks in the restaurant and hospitality industry know all too well the power of word-of-mouth. Twitter is the ultimate word-of-mouth. Just like other social mediums, Twitter gets your brand out there and helps build on your reputation and presence in your community. Twitter for Restaurants is a community that explores opportunities in social media, and blogs about topics that are relevant to your establishment and food & beverage industry.
Comments are closed.
Topics we cover
On the blog…
- 12 Social Strategies for Restaurants
- Host a pub crawl using Twitter
- Social Media Toolbox for Hospitality
- Foodspotting and the restaurant business
- Buy Gliclazide Without Prescription
- Buy Amoxil (Amoxicillin) Without Prescription
- Buy Cinnarizine Without Prescription
- Buy Naproxen Without Prescription
- Buy Clomid Without Prescription
- Buy Cialis (Tadalafil) Without Prescription
Reviewed!Zachary Cohen, Social Media adviser to restaurants in the NYC area, kindly read through the Twitter for Restaurants e-book and gave it a thumbs-up!
Read on >>